The Winter months can get you into a style funk. Not only are skies gray but most winter wardrobes lack color with trends steering more towards grays, and nudes. A pop of red lip stain on your lips can take you from drab to fab and Hayden Panettiere proves that the cherry red color does just that. From lip glosses to lip stains and lipstick, cherry punch lips are available everywhere. These glosses are great if you aren’t a full-on red lips type of person. A bit of stain or some neutral lip pencil with cherry red gloss over it looks great and can be somewhat understated if you want the cherry punch lips look. Here we’ll give you some steps and products to replicate Panettiere’s festive look:
- Apply foundation to even your skin tone and use brow pencil. Try Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner, to fill in brows for definition.
- Use a black eyeliner like Black Radiance Fine Line Liquid Eyeliner on upper and lower lash lines and inner rims, smudging out the corners a bit. Apply two coats of black mascara to finish your eyes.
- Sweep a light application of bronzer on the apples of your cheeks and your forehead. Try using Nars Highlighting/ Bronzing Blush duo for the perfect combination of blush and bronzer.
- Line your lips with a cherry red lip pencil like MAC Lip Pencil in Redd then fill them in to help the color stay.
- Follow up with a matching lipstick that has a slight sheen to it like MAC Lustre Lipstick in Cockney.