It’s the quintessential time for tying the knot – flowers will freshly bloom and warm Sun rays will illuminate your Wedding day pictures. Jessica Biel donned a sensual vintage look from dress, to makeup to jewelry. Ways you can achieve this look from head to toe!
Steps from makeup artist Kayleen McAdams:
1. “I prepped Jessica’s skin with moisturizing face and eye products— Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration and Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado—to give her makeup a good base to stick to.”
2. Use a damp Beauty Blender to apply foundation, concealer under the eyes, around the nose and edges of mouth for evened out skin.
3. McAdams then used highlighter, “I used the Charlotte Tilbury Sculpt and Highlight brush on the tops of Jessica’s cheekbones, down her nose, and on her cupid’s bow,” Kayleen says.
4. Blush: “I used CK One Cream + Powder Blush Duo in Breath 100 right on the apples of Jessica’s cheeks and set it with the powder side of the product to give the look staying power throughout the night.”
5. She doubled bronzer as her eyeshadow. “Then I used CK One Powder Eyeshadow in Expose and Evolved on the inner corners of the eye and along the lash line at the outer corners,” Kayleen says.
6. Coat your lashes with mascara.
7. On the lips, a pale pink by Tarte LipSurgence in Lucky and topped with a moisturizing balm. “Lastly, I gave Jessica’s lips a good coating of Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Lip Balm.”
Jessica donned a sequin embroidered strapless gown with button detailing down the back. To complete your vintage glam look go with blue stone jewels – Jessica went with matching earrings and bracelet from the Blue Book Collection at Tiffany & Co.
Will you be having your big day in retro-glam fashion? What will your Wedding theme be?