Rosie Huntington-Whiteley came out to support her main man Jason Statham at the screening of his new movie, Safe, held at Chelsea Clearview Cinema on Monday, April 16 in New York City.
She turned heads showing off her slender figure in a white halterneck mini dress, while the outfit was given a touch of color in the form of some bright blue heels and pink lipstick. The 24-year-old model turned actress wore her long blonde hair slicked back into a low bun, and kept her beauty look simple with pretty pink lips and minimal eye make-up. The pouf/bubble skirt is a notoriously difficult look for anyone to work but Rosie pulled it off to a tee and I give her kudos for teaming the dress with a pair of gorgeous watercolor blue heels and a gold Diane von Furstenberg clutch. Take note ladies – statement shoes are a great way to update your new season wardrobe with minimal effort
Make Up Tips to Achieve Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Pretty Pink Lipstick Look:
- Keep it simple! You’ll want o make sure you go easy on the eye makeup, especially if you’re planning on wearing this as a casual, daytime look.
- Be sure not to overdo it with the blush. Too much pink on your face isn’t going to be a good look for anyone! If you do wear blush, try selecting a nude color.
- Pink lipstick is also a great alternative for those nights when you want something semi daring but don’t want bright red lips – it’s also a perfect spring and summer alternative to a classic red lip.
- Get your undertones right. When choosing a lipstick, you’ll want to select one with blue undertones if you have cooler skin, and if you have warm undertones, then you’re better suited for something more orange or red-based.
- Apply the color to the back of your hand before applying it to your lips with a lip brush. You’ll achieve a subtler effect. Blot, blot, blot. Apply translucent power. Apply another layer of lipstick. This will ensure your bold lipstick has staying power. It will be less likely to wind up on your champagne flute or your boyfriend’s shirt collar.
- Don’t make your look too matchy-matchy. Remember, you want to look youthful. If you’re wearing pink from head-to-toe, pink lips are a bit much. Pink lips are the only accessory you need to pull together your little black (or white) dress.
- Make sure your eye makeup is subdued in order to achieve the Rosie effect, and not competing with bright pink lips. Try mascara without liner or trade dramatic shadows for neutrals/taupes that blend effortlessly with your skin tone. It’s best to test the color in natural light instead of relying on department store lighting. Ask for a sample, or have a sales associate test it out on your lips so you can view it later.
Get Rosie’s Uber Fresh Faced Makeup Look With the Help of Skindinavia:
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, 24, looks so fresh faced and gorgeous with her minimal makeup and pink lipstick. It really is the perfect spring time makeup look. Her skin looks flawless, tan and dewy which adds to the pink lipstick effect. To get her dewy skin look and hold your pink lipstick all night use Skindinavia Moisture Lock Finishing Spray for a make up look that lasts 16 + hours.
Skindinavia’s Moisture Lock Finishing Spray sets and hold makeup over dry skin. This moisture loaded formula provides a dewy finish that glows, but is never shiny.
Features and benefits:
- Holds makeup perfectly over dry skin.
- Creates a luminous and dewy finish. Stops makeup from looking powdery.
- Stops cracking, creasing, and makeup caking.
Skindinavia invented the makeup finish as a simple way for women to keep their makeup looking flawless all day. Each spray uses our patented Temperature Control Technology® which prevents makeup from melting, drying out, becoming shiny, or creasing.