Kristen Stewart has been making headlines lately over her affair with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director, Rupert Sanders. And of course you already knew that unless you’ve been cut off from the world. But, we’re not here to K. Stew. I’ve been all about different hairstyles lately, especially braids and recently came across Kristen’s messy braided updo. It’s a great look for Fall, not too hard to master and will add that extra glam factor to any look instantly.
Here’s how to do it yourself.
- Wash your hair to make sure your hair is clean and glossy. Blow dry the hair without using a brush, scrunching it to create gentle waves. If you have super straight hair, do use a round brush to create the waves yourself. Rub some wax, hair gel or a texturizing spray to the roots of your hair to tame flyaways and add texture.
- Make a big part in your hair allowing a wide section from the front end of the head to remain separated from the rest of the hair. This is the part you will end up braiding. Put the rest of the hair into a pony tail.
- French braid the front of the hair you left out of the pony tail to one side. Secure the braid with one pin at the top of your head and another behind your ear, put the rest into the pony tail and then loosen it by pulling out bits of hair to create a soft, undone look. You don’t want it to be too tight.
- Next take the pony tail and separate individual strands of hair, twist them and pin them randomly so they stay in place. Ditch the pony tail and tie the rest of the hair into a loose bun at the nape of your neck. Secure it with a few large pins
- Apply a shine serum and your hair will look glossy and styled just like Kristen Stewart’s.
If you try this look let us know how it turned out in the comment section below!