With a super healthy looking complexion and a glowing makeup look, Julianne Hough managed to grab all the attention at the 2012 People’s Choice Awards. All eyes were on Julianne in her shimmering metallic backless dress, which showed sexy hints of skin. One of the reasons she looked so fabulous in the silver, backless number is that she chose hair and makeup that really balanced out her look. Opting for nude and earth tones for makeup complemented the metallic KAUFMANFRANCO frock perfectly. She favored metallic eye shadows, wearing a shimmering gold, which was topped off with bronzer, a pink cream blush and a natural looking lip. The backless number looked classy while also showing off her insanely toned physique, exuding a sexy chic vibe. She left her blonde hair loose and curled around her shoulders as she posed for photographers. Her skin was glowing and looked natural and healthy.
Here’s how you can get Julianne Hough’s Glowing Makeup Look:
- Julianne was glowing from head to toe with a flawless complexion. She is a spokesperson for ProActiv and her skin looks super healthy. She uses Proavtiv’s Deep Cleansing wash, but if you don’t have serious problems with acne, a cleanser like Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser would be great.
- Moisturize with a tinted moisturizer to recreate that youthful healthy glow Julianne wears so well. Flawless skin isn’t only about being breakout-free, it’s also about being hydrated for a healthy glow Lauren Mercier’s Tinted Moisturizer is a sheer lightweight formula with a hint of color. You can use this in place of foundation for a natural finish and a glowing complexion. It also contains SPF 20 for the ultimate anti-aging prevention.
- For the eyes use metallic or gold eye shadow topped with a thick black eye pencil smudged across 2/3 of the eyelid and on the outer third corner of the lower eyelid topped with a heavy coating of mascara. Finish the face with an illuminating loose bronzer like Ellie’s Loose Mineral Crushed Illuminating Bronzer. It is an all natural, high-tech, streak-free bronzing powder gives you a perfect, bronzed look. Take your tan to a deeper level with shades specifically designed to enhance a sun-kissed complexion. The finely milled pressed powders blend easily without streaking. This is a staple item for all women wanting a bronze shimmering glow. Top off the face with a pink cream blush to add a little oomph to that glowing natural complexion look. After applying all of your makeup, use Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray. Shake the bottle well and spray 3-4 inches from your face. After spraying, let it set and dry – your makeup is now sweat, temperature and crease-proof for 16 hours!
Besides choosing glowing makeup that matched the dress great, Julianne also rocked the perfect hairstyle that really went well with her look. Her full, bouncy waves complemented her stylish dress by making her whole appearance seem softer, sexier and balanced.
How to Get Julianne Hough’s Loose Curls:
- Start with clean, towel-dried hair.
- Apply a volumizing mousse, then blow dry your hair with a one and a half inch round brush to create a bouncy loose finish.
- Use a one-and-a-half or one-and-a-quarter-inch curling iron to curl one-inch vertical sections of hair. Curl them by rolling the iron away from your face and do not use the curling clamp. Keeping the clamp closed, wrap the hair around the iron and hold, keeping the ends left out to create the loose curls look.
- Once your hair is all curled, shake your hair out with your hands from underneath to create a messy – just came from the beach look.
- Finish with a medium-hold hairspray to finish.