Celebs know that the quickest, most effective way to make their eyes look big and gorgeous is with fake lashes. Kim Kardashian regularly enhances her eyes with fake eyelashes and makes it look natural using Kre-at Beuaty’s 3/4 winged lashes.
Now, you too can master the art of faking it and make your eyes pop! A full strip of lashes adds even more drama than a few individual ones. Here’s how to do it yourself:
- If the lash is wider than your eye, trim one side of it lash by lash.
- Squeeze eyelash glue onto the back of your hand and run the eyelash along it. Blow softly from edge to edge to make the glue a little less runny to apply your lashes.
- Pick the lashes up with tweezers and bring it as close to your natural lash line as possible.
- Press from end to end and hold until the glue dries (30 seconds to a minute, or sometimes less depending upon the adhesive). This allows the glue to set so that when you lift your fingertips from it, the lashes won’t come along for the ride
- Apply mascara while pressing your finger behind the fake lashes. This will bond the false lashes with yours.(It may be beneficial to use an eyelash curler before applying mascara)
- Fill any gaps between the false lashes and your natural lash line with eyeliner.