Fraxel is a non-invasive laser therapy providing a wide array of treatment options to address many forms of aging, customized to each patient’s needs and concerns, many requiring minimal recovery time. It’s the perfect solution for people who want their skin to look younger, but don’t want to look plastic or fake and can’t afford a lot of time away from work or their social life.
Most of us wish we could slow down the effects aging has on our looks – and maybe even get a few years back in the process. Fraxel® is proven laser technology that can help reverse the visible effects of aging, naturally helping you look as young as you feel. With Fraxel, change isn’t drastic or scary – it’s you, just younger.
Fraxel is effective on:
• Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
• Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
• Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
• Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
• Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition
Hundreds Of Thousands Of Patients, One Proven Technology
In the decade since Fraxel first pioneered true fractional laser technology, physicians around the world have treated more than 800,000 patients. That’s nearly a million treatments for women and men of all ethnicities, each with their own reasons for wanting to look and feel younger.
Fraxel is for people who want to look good – and want real results – but don’t want the overly change or extended downtimes that comes with surgery. Fraxel fits into any lifestyle and your current beauty regimen:
• Non-invasive, clinically proven to be safe, easily managed into your routine
• Real change you just can’t get from lotions and creams
• Simple, effective treatment that really reverses signs of aging