Blush gives your cheeks a rosy glow and instantly brightens your complexion, while making you look younger. To have beautiful rosy cheeks proper application is essential. Mariah Carey had quite the rosy glow while walking around in Aspen on December 21st.
The 41-year-old mother-of-2 dabbed on the blush to complement her seasonal style as she stepped out trussed up in a stylish cape teamed with black leggings and her suede brown boots.
To achieve the look, apply a thin layer of your favorite moisturizer onto freshly rinsed skin. If you use powder or mineral foundation, the blush you use should be the same texture. Cream blush should only be used with a liquid or cream foundation and powder foundation with a powder blush. I For a rosy blush powder try Mary Kay’s Winter Rose Cheek Color Blush. For a liquid blush Sonia Kashuk’s Super Sheer Liquid Tint Blush is always a great option.
- Spray on Skindinavia to keep your makeup look lasting from day to night.
- Tap or lightly blow on the applicator brush to remove any excess blush before applying to prevent a harsh and uneven application.
- Apply your blush on the apple of the cheek and carefully blend towards your natural hairline.
- so there is no visible line between colors.
- Highlight your temples, forehead and chin.