Everyone wants to flaunt flawless makeup, but retaining that flawlessness is very problematic for those who have oily skin. No matter which oil-free cleanser you use, you just can’t train your glands to secrete less oil! But having said that, there’s still hope. Thanks to face primers, we now have a product that will ensure our makeup stays put. Primers create a velvety base for our makeup, so it doesn’t melt. It also minimizes the appearance of pores so that you get that much sought-after flawless look!
What Is A Primer And How Does It Work
A primer acts as a base for the makeup/foundation that makes the skin appear smoother and even. It acts like glue, holding your skin and your makeup together for hours. It also minimizes the visibility of fine lines, open pores, and dark circles, giving an even, flawless base for the makeup to glide on. Thus, wearing a primer before applying makeup is of utmost importance. There are primers that also cater to oily skin needs. Out of the various primers available in the market, we’ve handpicked the best few for you. Here is a review of our top 10 picks that are suitable for those with oily skin.
Top 10 Primers For Oily Skin
- Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish
- Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
- Benefit POREfessional Matte Rescue
- Make Up For Ever Skin Equalizer
- Smash Box Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer
- Jane Iredale Absence Oil Control Primer
- bareMinerals Prime Time Oil Control Foundation Primer
- Clean Slate Poreless 12-hr Perfecting Primer
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer